This ultra-hip Eichler with redone solar-heated pool on corner lot backs to protected open space. The restored mahogany walls, modern upgrades and original features blend with post-and-beam construction, walls of glass, landscaped backyard and backdrop of rolling hills for the perfect California-modern indoor-outdoor lifestyle and entertainment experience. Solar panels (2018). Updated baths.
This Upper Lucas Valley home is a block from Dixie Elementary. Upper Lucas Valley has numerous amenities offered to its residents. There are three sets of tennis courts, a community pool, horse stables, equestrian arena. Adjacent is 1,271-acre preserve with valley views, open spaces, and trails for miles of hiking, biking and horse riding.
- Four bedrooms/two baths
- Redone and upgraded solar heated pool
- New solar panels installed 2018
- Beautifully restored original mahogany walls
- Corner lot that back onto protected open space
- Post-and-beam construction
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Updated baths
- Landscaped backyard with views of the hills
- Upper Lucas Valley neighborhood
- Dixie School District
- One block to Dixie Elementary School
- Garage and carport